Terms Of Service
You represent that your business is in good standing and an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). You acknowledge that customers submitting a Customer Review will receive an email requesting that they validate the authenticity of the Customer Review. You acknowledge that, in the event that your customer does not validate the Customer Review, that the review may not be processed by the BBB. You acknowledge that Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of your BBB Rating and that the BBB does not accept anonymous Customer Reviews. If one of your customers files a complaint with the BBB on your business about the same experience, the Customer Review of that experience will not be posted. The text of your Customer Reviews will be publicly posted on the BBB website for 3 years (BBB reserves the right to not post in accordance with BBB policy.) The Customer Review section of your accredited business Profile page is not part of the BBB complaint resolution system. The BBB may edit your Customer Review to protect privacy rights and to remove inappropriate language. The BBB will also remove reviews it determines to be falsified or to not involve an actual marketplace interaction. By utilizing the Customer Reviews app you acknowledge that:
The Review Solution SMS message services app (TRS), is provided by a third party vendor; Third Coast Interactive, Inc. TRS support is not provided by the BBB. All service related issues should be directed to Third Coast Interactive, Inc. by calling 888-649-6140 Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard time.
- You will not incur expense for the initial customer review request submission utilizing TRS. Your wireless carrier's standard data transmission rates may apply. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your data plan.
- By activating TRS, you consent to receiving SMS text, email and other push messages from TRS, which may include offers. You can unsubscribe at any time from TRS by notifying us at: BBBtermination@thereviewsolution.com
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user, of the wireless device you use to subscribe to TRS, and that you are authorized to approve any applicable charges.
- Neither TRS nor the BBB will be liable for any delays or failures of any SMS messages sent to your customers since delivery is subject to effective transmission from cellular network operators and processing by your mobile device. TRS services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you or your customer in connection with TRS can include IP address, mobile phone numbers, the cellular carrier's name, the date, time and content of messages and other information that may be provided. TRS and / or the BBB may use this information to contact you or your customer to verify the customer review and provide the services you request and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve TRS services. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to TRS to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in these Terms Of Service. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- TRS, as well as the content and materials received relating to TRS, are proprietary to TRS and/or the BBB and are for your use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the TRS services or its functionality. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without express written permission.
- TRS is available only in the United States.
- TRS and/or the BBB may suspend or terminate TRS if it is believed that you are in breach of these Terms Of Service. TRS is also subject to termination in the event that you terminate your accredited business status with the BBB. TRS will also be suspended if your wireless service terminates or lapses. TRS and/or the BBB may discontinue the service at any time.
- You represent that you are in full compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Consumer Protection Act and the Consumer Review Fairness Act guidelines.
These Terms of Service are effective as of November 13th, 2017. TRS expressly reserves the right to change Terms Of Service regularly without notice. Client is obligated to review these Terms Of Service and to identify any modifications. Client's continued use of TRS after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms Of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms Of Service.
© 2017 Third Coast Interactive. All rights reserved